Thursday, December 27, 2007

Have Urself A Merry Little Christmas

It's not a lonely christmas afterall for this year, christmas eve at bangsar with a few of my gd friends do mark something different for d special day(though one my friend who did not go ask me wasnt bangsar are for uncles......, frankly it do not haha), got my beer at last, though it hadnt warn up my throat, it still satisfying :)
should had pick a place with a dance floor, but i doubted my friend would have dance.....

Gosh, one beautiful missy n aother handsome lad is missing in this photo, cont put other cause i dont look nice, hehe

I m not a Christian, so Christmas is more about Christmas tree for me, kinda lame, but i still love mother nature,

Hey where is my legs.......jus kidding, u do take a good photo :P

No comments: