Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Malacca, which i went with my friends yesterday~ dunno y, just kinda need to find a place to free my mind~ Uni's surrounding is too quiet without my coursemates around, which in not the perfect place for me, need some place with have human in it, not the elves type of feeling (like Lord of the Ring)~ Walking along the street in malacca brought back some of my memories and even awaken me that it's time to settle some unfinished issues and be once n for all. Seeing the old ladies and guys singing outdoor make me sank back when i was small~ all the sweet and bitter memories i had and still have....the person i miss the most is my grandma~ passed away when i was in my lower form six~ some ppl handle their bitter memories by forgetting them, i was a geniues, i kept them in the hidden compartment in my brain, i think geniues wasnt the best word to described tht~ anyway, ppl cry and sad away the incident, i on the other hand encounter the same old sad mood when ever some scene or issues trigger the hidden memories. Human brain can do wonders but sometines are not reliable, some memories are easily forgotten and some do not, lukily they r not returnable goods like those tht are sold in supermarket, if not ... ....

~wonder how was it like being old~ my friends always say that i worried too much and i m ahead of my age, weiredo who never live his youngster days n alr thought of the older one. but one rule is always in my mind, which is everything should be kept simple, neat n nice~ i think it's the rule of thumb of my life~

Feeling~ so sad that it wasnt like instinct, where the reaction to the stimuli were inborn.Do I really believed in my feeling? Sometimes kinda need some rational equation or so-called theory to persuade tht i should go with my thought~ Bought a souvenir to someone who cross my mind this night~

No comments: