Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Just found a way to spit out my messy thoughts in an organized way, so here I go......

Don't know why, i m kinda into jazz and folk-pop after going in to universities.., starting to love sarah mclachlan and norah jones, noticed that human changes in everything, in everyway and in every time, what i love the most will still be the most but rooms are given out to some news stuffs. Love for Faye Wong's voice has started since when i know what music is all about~ her voice was the thing that i was passionate about, but she grew~ she change~ into the way that suits her the most~ leaving the shells that she make for herself when she wanted to b accepted n b special~ In ppl's lives, something always happen along the line and they relize that they r special when being themselves, just whether other ppl know how to appreciate it~ but the main issue was, did we know to appreciate that~!?

Listening to Sarah's Afterglow concert now~ the lyrics and her voice really hit me, -- Push-- a love song written to her husband, the music kinda flow with my blood~ the feelings she shows are the feelings i m searching,... "you pick me up and brush me off, and tell me i m ok, sometimes that's just what we need to get us through the day", i think that i m not too greedy, just a simple feeling which is complicated to get~

No comments: