Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last Day in Sandakan

Here's my last night in sandakan,i m glad cause i m going back home, i m tired from all this elective thingy n d KK trip. i miss d usual clerking patient n presenting case. Funny isnt it...... may be i like routine n improving what i usually do
but at least i can get 2 weeks leave b4 starting my final war to become a doctor.
5th years is kinda scary to me, still remember when i was in my 1st year, 5th year senior seems so mature n insane, and i told myself, i should get tht kind of mature but not d insane part, but now seems i m not really mature but nearly insane alr, haha....
Like forrest gump said (though i didnt really understand tht statement, but it seems kinda appopriate to use here), life is like a box of chocholate, u'll never know what you gonna get......

memories,so be it, memories, and it would be crafted in my heart, shared with my friends here in sandakan. I met new friends, pharmacist W-yang, Terrence, yee ling, grace; neighbour aka businessmen, Neo and his lovely wife, Tina; Teacher who is a friend to my aunt, Jiang Lao Shi and her sisters, d doctors here and many more......
hmm...
i made more friends here in 6 weeks time,
i went into OT here more thn 12 weeks time in HKL,
1 spend my money more thn i counld ever count here in 2 months' time...
i eat more seafood here thn in my whole life (until now)

Sandakan, Sandakan, i think i'll miss you,
huggies! and muaks! before i go

No comments: