Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's sunday alr

Sunday means alot of things to me..

b4 joing medical schools
- morning breakfast with family
- occasionally hiking with parents
- piano classes
- movie dvd and pc programme shopping in bj complex
- help up household chores (it's help up, NOT doing)

in medical school
- mondays is coming
- wasted my saturday
- where did my friday go?
- have to ensure i did my laundry for d week

--n--

A grey side of thought....
patient walk into hospital hoping for cure
walk out when cured (plz dont spoilt it by saying terminal illness or undiagnosed disease etc)

doctor walk into hospital hoping for less emergency case/normal case
walk out hospital knowing tomoro will be walking in again

if only i have the power to pause the world and let me have enough sleep
at least i dont have to hold my book with my eyes close
passive diffusion never seems to work........

No comments: