Monday, June 26, 2006

Lunch Hour

3rd day in klinik kesihatan shah alam, i m bored to death.
it's not like i cant learn anything in there, just that it's so primary care (cough, cold, fever, body ache, tired, red eye, cough cold fever, and suspected dengue). i even notice what color is the drinking bottle of the doctor and how often they drink the water, ok i m too much on that.
So i m now here at one of cyber cafe in Shah Alam, during the lunch hour, writing my blog, listening to my radioblog, and checking my mail. How desperate and pathetic it can be. i miss general medicine and my surgery or what ever my friends are doing in the other posting like peads or what eva. Ghee, i got one hour more to start following the clinic and 4 hour more to go home, 5 hour more to reach home and 18 hour more to repeat the whole process.

i need motivations, i need goals and i need to get pampered.
i want be like a small kiddo, who get ask whether how is my day like,
at least once in a while
now
.......

No comments: