Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ophthalmology posting

Finished 2 weeks of ophthalmology posting (which was ment to be 3, thanks to d un-coordinate n myopic system of my school, we spend one week holiday-ing). Gosh, questions on (i)what should i learn, (ii)what i ve been learning and (iii)what have i learnt is totally un-answered. After 2 years of pre-clinical lecture with chop-stick feeding (spoon feed = total-fed ; chopstick = fed but fish ball, rice etc r fed vry difficultly) n a 1/2 year of fun n self-initiative introductory medicine n surgery postings, i m doing something on specific structure on ""eyes"".

How complex could an eye be, as everything in d world is so complex :) Try to caffeine-nized my self with teh tarik every morning (i dont drink coffee) n convert all d protein-degenerating temperature into my energy to get through d day, not much ward work to do, bed side teching r few, OPD r luck-depended, phew~ at least i learn to use ophthalmoscope.

"So what is the cup-disc ratio?"
"err"
"Can u see d disc?"
"err it seems pale"
"Nope, its normal"
"Can u really see d fundus?"
"hmm, i think she got cataract"
"Go home a practice more!"

Yet mastering it is another issue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharing my experience, hope it's helpful for someone.
Ihave an iTunes account subscriber and I have gigabites of m4p files on my machine. Of course I enjoyed them on iPod. But recentluy my iPod was stolen (sh*t!) and I've got a new mp3 player on St Valentine's day! Obviously I was unable to copy my M4P collection to it because these file had iTunes DRM protection. Fornately I found [url=http://mp4-converter.info]M4P converter[/url] and converted all my iTunes files just in a few minutes!So I would recommend this [url=www.mp4-converter.info]M4P converter[/url] if you have any problems with protected files - it will convert them to unprotected MP3 or any other format so you can use them without iTunes application.
The url is mp4-converter.info or something like this. Tell me if you need exact will go thru my mail

Anonymous said...

You without have reservations be enduring a panache all your own when it comes to creating these nice blog posts.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]